This is one of the smartest products available in the market. With the Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper, you can conveniently make 20 to 24 cups of good quality popcorn using about the ¾ cup of kernels. And the best part is that there are no unpopped kernels. In fact, this popper got the Top Ten Reviews Bronze Award due to its fine performance. The complete absence of the unpopped kernels which can be tooth destroying is the best feature of the product. You just need to follow the instructions, and there will be no burned popcorn. But with the popcorn of premium quality, the popper makes about 20 cups of popcorn, and these are great in taste.
The kernels move through the oil and smoothly around the heating plate with the help of the rotating stirring. This results in a lot of popcorn. Butter can also be placed on the heating vent area’s top and eventually the machine with heat up and start popping fresh popcorn. The butter will melt and drip into the popcorn inside, making them delectable.
When the popping sound stops, replace the cover placed on the heating vents which stops oozing out of the melting butter. You can grasp the handles with ease as they are heat resistant and flip over the dome. This will act as a serving bowl of the freshly prepared lip smacking popcorn.
- The popper pops around 6 quarts of appetizing popcorn, and it also makes kettle corn.
- It is equipped with a motorized arm which helps in stirring the popcorn, and there are practically no unpopped kernels.
- The popper has a Built-in melter which helps in distributing butter evenly over corn when it pops.
- There is a transparent cover which allows you to see the popping popcorn.
- You also get to use a serving bowl by simply attaching flip popper and butter melter lid to the cover.
- You can conveniently clean the Nonstick popping surface.
- There is a compact storage due to the base which nests inside the cover.
- The product comes with a warranty of 1-year.
The Popper easily makes fantastic popcorn, but you just need to figure out if it is compatible with your microwave and what should be the settings. If you are not careful enough, then you can ruin your machine. The popper can be easily used, but you will need concentrators or cardboard-like inserts for assembly. These can be purchased in bulk from the market. The material used for making lid is polycarbonate which may contain few trace amounts of BPA.
Current Price: $$
Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper works perfectly! In less than 2 1/2 mins, around three quarts of popcorn are ready. You can use oil or no oil depending on your mood, but this doesn’t hamper the quality of popcorn popped. All the kernels are popped, leaving behind virtually no un-popped kernels. Easy to clean and fits in most of the microwave. Dishwasher safe and comes with the warranty.
The machine is great for making popcorn which is perfectly popped. You just need to adjust the popping time of your microwave, and you are all set for making delectable popcorn. This is important to ensure that you do not have any scorched or unpopped kernels. The microwavable plastic bowl requires concentrators for functioning properly. These get darker with each subsequent use and have to be replaced when scorched. But always keep in mind to follow instructions else the results will be disastrous.
EASE TO USE
The popper is very easy but needs a paper insert. Some of the owners find it irritating to buy separate concentrators which they are unable to find easily in stores and have to pay every time for the inserts. But there are also some fans who admit that this method of making popcorn is much cheaper than the microwavable bags. It is to be noted that if you are not using oil, then every insert should make 24 batches and if you are using oil, you will get 12 batches.
It is not compatible with every microwave. The popper will easily fit in microwaves which have a cavity size of more than 10 inches wide and 6.5 inches tall. Several owners complain that the popper destroyed their machines without any prior warning. The representatives of the company suggest the manufacturer of the microwaves for compatibility issues. Both the bowl as well as the lid is dishwasher-safe. The popper can be easily stored. But many owners are not happy with the fact that the lid may contain bisphenol A (BPA). This is a compound which is hormone sticking and is a major element in polycarbonate plastic. But the bowl does not contain BPA.
- It can be easily used.
- The popper does not require oil.
- It helps in making mouth watering popcorn.
- Hardly any time is required to make a bowl of fresh and crispy popcorn.
- The popper requires cardboard inserts which are disp/9++99+9+98+9osable.
- It is not compatible with some of the microwaves available in the market.
- The cover may contain bisphenol A (BPA) traces.
- There is no on/off switch.
You can easily make a large amount of delicious popcorn using Presto 04830 PowerPop Microwave Multi-Popper. There is no un -popped or burnt popcorn. The model is very basic with only a few additional features, but the performance is simply amazing.